Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello World

Hello World.  Ok, I'm a computer geek, so that just had to be done.

I'm Stillson, and this is really a venue for me to vent my opinions, grievances, and observations on any topic that interests me.  Along the way, I'm sure we'll hit on the NHL, NFL, NASCAR, Magic: The Gathering, comic books, politics, and basically anything I need to get out of my head and onto the internets.  I'm a Pittsburgh sports fanboy at heart, but I like to think I can see past the black and gold tint.  The first topic will most likely be a Pens/NHL season preview, since the NHL season is my favorite major sports season, and it's rapidly approaching.  Hopefully this season doesn't disappear faster than Pavel Datsyuk in April, but we'll get into that later.

As you can see.  It's pretty basic right now.  I'll put in some time on the format and content in the next few days.  Hopefully we can get some good discussion going.

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment